For 25 years, Law Bulletin Media conducts an annual survey to determine who Illinois attorneys believe are the “up and comers” of law in Illinois. To maintain objectivity, attorneys cannot recommend themselves or attorneys from their law firm, corporation or public entity.
The strength of the nomination will be subjectively based upon the reputation of the nominator, the professional relationship between the nominator and the nominee, and the nominator’s first-hand knowledge of the nominee’s experience, skill, and character.
These rules are instituted to maintain the integrity of the nomination process.
- Nominee cannot have reached 40 years of age on or before May 10, 2024. Nominations are due May 10, 2024. No extensions will be given.
- Only an Attorney may submit a nomination.
- An Attorney cannot nominate him/herself.
- An Attorney cannot nominate attorneys from his/her own firm.
- There is no limit to the number of attorneys one can nominate.
- All information regarding both the nominee and the nominator must be filled out and submitted.
- Each nominated Attorney can only receive a maximum of 25 nominations.
All requested information must be completed and submitted by May 10, 2024. — No extensions will be given.
If you have any questions, contact Adam Hrejsa via email or by phone at 312-644-2942
If you'd rather submit your nomination offline, please download and complete this form.